This Kutis deodorant stick is made from all natural ingredients and it really works!
With key ingredients such as bicarbonate of soda, arrowroot powder and coconut oil this deodorant gives you the lasting freshness without all the nasty stuff that can be found in commercial deodorants.
Kutis use only the best ingredients from reputable and ethical suppliers. Their products are handmade in the heart of rural Mid-Wales from mainly organic and always natural ingredients. They package thierdeodorant in 100% biodegradable paperboard push-up tubes!
They have carefully selected Their essential oil blends to ensure each scent contains anti-bacterial and odour fighting properties.
Lavender and Geranium Vegan Deodorant
- 100% natural and organic ingredients.
- Vegan and cruelty free.
- Comes in a 50g paperboard tube, 100% biodegradable or recyclable.
- Ethically and sustainably sourced ingredients
- NO Palm Oil, Aluminium or Parabens
- Handmade in Wales
- Please note that as this is a 100% natural product, sometimes it will crack a little due to the ambient temperature and the temperature of the mixture when it's being poured. This doesn't impact functionality and once used the deodorant top will smooth over.
Directions: This natural deodorant works in just the same way as a traditional roll on. Simply push the deodorant up the tube and use as you would a regular roll on.
Ingredients: Butyrospermum Parkii** (Shea Butter), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil**, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa Butter), Sunflower Wax, Arrowroot, Bicarbonate of Soda**, plus essential oil or for unscented no essential oils.
**Organic Ingredient *Naturally occurring components in essential oils.